The vacuum banknote counters are high speed machines, providing simplicity and top level accuracy at 2.400 notes per minute. The table top model is called Century V100, the console model Century V110.
- Feed system: Vacuum
- Double Display, one display shows the count to the operator and the other is a rotable display of 360 degrees.
- Fives modes of work: ADD, CHECK, BATCH, COUNT AND ALARM CHECKING
- Be able to count different types of bills and banknotes
- Counts banded or un-banded banknotes
- Automatic counting, low noise
- Models: Century V100, Century V110
- Type: Table top (V100), Mini console (V110)
- Counting Speed: 2400 notes per minute
- Hopper Capacity: 200 notes
- Countable Note Size: length: 90-300 mm, width: 55-130 mm, thickness: 0.06-0.12 mm
- Dimensions: Century V100: height: 250 mm, width: 260 mm, depth: 260 mm // Century V110: height: 750 mm, width: 260 mm, depth: 260 mm
- Weight: Century V100: 18 kg // Century V110: 28 kg