The vacuum banknote counters are high speed machines, providing simplicity and top level accuracy at 2.400 notes per minute. Both the table top model Century V200 and the console model Century V210 are equipped with a dust protection which can be opened and closed manually. This protection not only avoids that dust enters the machine and damages it but also increases the security of the operator and prevents accidents and injuries.
- Feed system: Vacuum
- Double Display, one display shows the count to the operator and the other is a rotable display of 360 degrees.
- Fives modes of work: ADD, CHECK, BATCH, COUNT AND ALARM CHECKING
- Be able to count different types of bills and banknotes
- Counts banded or un-banded banknotes
- Automatic counting, low noise
- Model: Century V200, Century V210
- Type: Table top (V200), Console (V210)
- Counting Speed: 2400 notes per minute
- Hopper Capacity: 200 notes
- Countable Note Size: length: 95-300 mm, width: 60-130 mm, thickness: 0.06-0.12 mm
- Dimensions: Century V200: height: 295 mm, width: 350 mm, depth: 322 mm // Century V210: height: 835 mm, width: 350 mm, depth: 322 mm
- Weight: Century V200: 25 kg // Century V210: 45 kg